Wednesday, February 23, 2011

CONGRATS

It is the final weekend of the season,and much has been said by me over the past months, before we resume next season my friends and I will change the face of rugby in Kenya, for it has reached a time when words do not help and so action is the only option. Hope the KRU elections will be free and fair. Today i am humbled as I stand up and pay tribute to those who have made it to the 'Murabwa's Awards'.
THE WINNERS
- KRU - for making it all possible, though I have issues with you.
-BEST CLUB - QUINS, though it pains me that you are, but who can say you did not show your superiority with each game.
-MEAN MACHINE - for fighting to the bitter end,that is what sportmanship is all about.
-NONDIES - MOST DISAPPOINTING CLUB, you have forgotten where you come from and you are two times lucky.
-BEST PLAYER KENYA CUP - NICK BARASA[quins], you are a beauty to watch at centre, dazzling runs, deft skills, hard tackles and raw power.
- BEST PLAYER ESS- KEN MOSETI [ homeboyz], you are a person your team can always rely on.
-THE FANS - you make it all worth it.

Lets meet next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment